Wakaholic Adventure is a group travel event where we elect tourist-friendly destinations and we explore these places together, creating the best travel experiences, establishing valuable relationships with some of the happiest people on earth, and capturing the most picturesque moments.
In 4 years, we have travelled across 4 continents (Africa, Europe, Asia & North America). For Wakaholic Adventure 2020, we did a weekend getaway to Jara Beach Resort in Lagos, Nigeria.
There is no gainsaying that the year 2020 made a significant impact on our lives. We are not the same. Nevertheless, our love for travel remains constant. And so this year, we indulged ourselves on local trips and became tourists in our own city.
About Jara Beach Resort:
Jara Beach Resort is located at Museyo Beach, Eleko, Lotu Street, Off Lekki Free Trade Zone Lekki. It is a beautiful all-inclusive beach resort.
The resort has 9 (nine) en-suite bedrooms (5 standard double bedrooms, and 4 family rooms), a swimming pool surrounded by palm trees, children’s play area, table tennis, a volleyball court, private beach access, etc.
It is perfect for a weekend getaway with family and friends away from the hassle of city life.
Day Pass bookings and Overnight bookings are available. For the prices/availability, click here. For bookings, email firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions that you may have call +2349025243360
Why You Should Visit Jara Beach Resort – Our Experience:
It was a weekend filled with joyful activities and we thoroughly enjoyed our time at Jara Beach Resort. The resort is serene, beautiful, and it felt like we were in the Caribbeans. We had great meals, played volleyball, had a sip and paint session, games nights at the cabana and we danced into the night.
- It is a private oceanfront beach resort. It is clean, serene, and gorgeous.
- Come here for the food. The food at Jara Beach Resort is phenomenal. I thoroughly enjoyed the meal plan.
- It is an all-inclusive resort. You”ll get breakfast, lunch, dinner, sweet treats in between meals, as well as drinks.
- Customer Service is the best you’ll experience in Lagos. It is worthy of note. Staff are well trained and courteous.
- The resort has its own security. It is safe.
- The bathroom is the only thing I didn’t like about the resort. It was rusty and got messy when I showered.
The resort may be pricey, notwithstanding, the experience is worth every penny you spend. I’m definitely returning here.
If you would like a candid visual representation of our experience, check out this YouTube Video to see the fun things we did.
Subscribe, share, leave your comments, and stay loyal.
Our Experience at Jara Beach Resort:
The ambiance and the food were the highlights of our trip.