The IITA Hotel Ibadan carters to guests who desire a retreat to relax and unwind. This resort is like a jewel hidden in a haystack. It is serene, beautiful, and ideal for the perfect getaway from the hassle of city life.
What to expect at IITA Hotel Ibadan:
1. The resort is located along the Old Oyo Road, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria, away from the main city which allows for a peaceful retreat.
2. Be ready to connect with nature.
3. The food is good and affordable.
4. There is a beautiful lake where you can enjoy the birds sing, go fishing, or just spend some alone time appreciating nature.
5. The rooms/apartments are clean, albeit, dated.
6. The resort has Superior Single Rooms and Superior Double Rooms in the International House. The Residential Blocks has Single/Double/Twin Rooms, 1 Bedroom Flat, and 2 Bedroom Flat. The International House and Residential blocks are not located far from each other. I would opt for the Residential block next time. It was preferred to the Superior Single Room I booked. It was spacious and I loved the views from the room.
7. Room rates as of October 2020.
8. Check-in – 3 pm (early check-in is subject to availability of the room before this time), check out – 12noon.
Amenities at IITA Hotel Ibadan:
- 24/7 electricity
- Complimentary WiFi (The WiFi is exceptionally good)
- Satellite Television
- Fitness center
- Ample parking
- 24-hour room service
- Security for the safety of both their local and foreign guests.
- Standard swimming pool
- Tennis Court
- Basketball court
- Squash court
Forest Walk, Fishing, Golf Course, Lakeside view, Birds watching.
Photos are shown below:
For videos of my experience at IITA Ibadan, see the link below.