Nigerian Passport Holders who intend to visit Morocco, must obtain a visa at the Embassy of the Kingdom of Morocco.
Types of Visa to Morocco
This visa is issued for a short period of leisure travel , holidays, tourism, recreation or to visit family and friends in Morocco. Business pursuits is not allowed.
This is issued to foreign nationals who want to engage with their business affiliates, or want to attend a scientific, academic, professional, or any other type of convention, settle an estate or discuss a contract in Morocco.
This visa is given when there is a stopover in Morocco for no more than 24 to 72 hours.
This is issued to students who want to go and study in Morocco. It is short term that is valid for your duration of study at a Moroccan educational establishment
This is usually issued to work in Morocco. There are several short-term and long term work visas are available for Morocco.
What you need to do:
- Download the visa application form online by visiting: http://www.moroccanconsulate.com/Visa_new_form.pdf
- Print the pdf visa application form and fill in your details.
- Attach documents and make photocopies.
- Your International passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and unused visa pages.
- Two passports sized photographs with white background.
- Photocopy of the data page of your passport.
- Original copy of valid visa
- Latest financial institution statement
- Travel health insurance letter declaring the policy coverage for Morocco.
- Evidence of hotel reservation for the duration of your stay in Morocco.
- Proof of group travel, if you are going in a group
- Airline booking indicating the departure and arrival dates.
- Recognized Travel insurance with at least 90 days coverage.
- Basic traveling allowance to cover your entire stay in Morocco.
- Moroccan visa fees
Other required documents for a business traveller:
- A letter of invitation from your business partner or the organisation inviting you.
- Photocopy of company’s certificate of incorporation.
- Photocopy of your tax return
Other required documents if you are invited to Morocco:
- A letter of invite from the person inviting you with a written declaration of your relationship to the person.
- Photocopy of the person’s resident card or data page of his/her international passport.
- Proof of accomodation if you plan to stay with the person
- Proof of his/her financial capacity to accomodate and take care of your needs.
- Your tax clearance.
- Prepare to submit all required documents personally at the Moroccan embassy in Abuja.
- Place all documents in an office flat file.
- Pay stipulated visa fees at the embassy.
- Letters must be on company letter headed papers for business travellers.
- Submit completed visa application form ahead of travel to allow the embassy time for processing the visa.
The Moroccan embassy is located at:
39 Lake Chad Street, Maitama Abuja
Telephone numbers: +234 908 781 2101
Opening hours: 9.a.m. – 4. p.m, Monday – Friday.
Consular section: 10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. Monday to Friday.