Are you looking for a budget-friendly hotel for short-stay in Ibadan, the Oyo State capital? Travel House Ibadan offers affordable, clean and comfortable rooms for anyone looking for a low-budget accommodation in the heart of the city of Ibadan.
Travel House Ibadan doesn’t offer luxury, nevertheless, they take care of the basics. The location is superb, the rooms are clean, the staff are hospitable and the service is good.
Facilities available at Travel House Ibadan include:
- Ample car park
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24 Hour Security
- Satelite TV
- Complimentary tea/coffee and toast
- On-site Restaurant and Bar (open 24/7)
- Meeting room
- Car Hire Service is available
Room rate (as at January 2017)
All rooms cost NGN12,000 per night. The meeting room cost NGN25,000/day for a maximum of 15 persons and N50,000/day for a maximum of 30 persons.
Adress: Plot 22A, Block X, MKO Abiola Way, Ibadan
- I had the best oxtail pepper at the on-site restaurant.
- The price is good
- The location is great.
- The rooms were clean
- The on-site restaurant which is located at the back of the building was very clean and beautiful.
There were no cons for me. This is a budget hotel and it had the basic essentials for a short stay.
The Meeting Room
Read More: A Review of my Stay at the Palm Seychelles