Seychelles looks the way you’d imagine heaven must look.
Finding where to stay in Seychelles could be a challenge for first-time visitors. However, if you are patient to search online and read reviews, you will find an accommodation that meets your needs.
Seychelles is an expensive holiday destination. When I was looking for where to stay, I was also considering costs and my needs which included a self-catering apartment, therefore I narrowed my search to that. I stumbled on The Palm Seychelles and took time to read reviews and form my own opinion about this hotel apartment. Once satisfied, I contacted the Hotel and all was set for my arrival. I stayed 6 nights at the Palm Seychelles and loved the experience.
The Palm Seychelles is located at Mt. Simpsons in Bel Ombre, 15 minutes away from the Seychellois capital. It is located on the stretch of Beau Vallon where you can find most of the hotel resorts. This area is serene, beautiful and perfect for some quiet time away from the hassle of the main city.
The Palm Seychelles features self-catering luxury apartments sited on a hill and surrounded by vegetation in a calm and serene environment. The views of nature and the Indian Ocean from the top floors are absolutely breathtaking. Located not too far from Beau Vallon beach, it is the ideal accommodation for a family vacation, honeymooners as well as holidaymakers.
The hotel offers;
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast service
- Private chef service
- Creole cuisine
- Outdoor pool
- Laundry service
- Car rental service
- Massage service
- Private car park
- Wi-Fi access (charges apply)
- CCTV surveillance
- Night security officer
- Pets are not allowed
- Airport shuttle (charges apply)
- Luggage storage
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Designated smoking area
- French and English spoken
The 2 bedroom apartment features a large king size bed in the master bedroom, two single beds in the second room, Air conditioning, 2 Balconies, Sea/pool view, DVD Player, Flat-screen TV, Ironing Facilities, Wardrobe/Closet, 2 Bathrooms, Fully-fitted kitchen, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washing machine, Oven etc.
Breakfast was served on the patio overlooking a refreshing mountain spring.
Prices will vary depending on your dates of travel.
- 2 bedroom apartment: EUR170 – EUR300
- 3 bedroom apartment: EUR400 – EUR495
Final Thoughts on The Palm Seychelles
- The apartment is spacious, beautiful, clean, well equipped, very picturesque and perfect for a family vacation.
- The staff were friendly and the service remarkable
- The bus station is 5 minutes walk from the hotel
- The Palm Seychelles is located in a quiet residential area off the main road. It becomes dark and lonely at night, however, the neighborhood is very safe.
- If you do not like dogs, then you may find it uncomfortable, walking back home late at night.
Click here to read about our 7-day experience in Seychelles (Wakaholic Adventure 2017)