If you are looking to rent a property for a getaway with friends/family to unwind and relax, then Nature Luxury Lodge is the perfect destination. I was astonished when I visited this charming, eco-friendly 3 bedroom house, sited on a lake amidst nature, with such an amazing ambiance.
My friends and I did a West Africa Tour in April 2018 and our trip included a stay at this beautiful lake house.
Nature Luxury Lodge is located 2km from Casa del Papa Resort and 8km from Porte Du Non-Retour (Gate of No Return) in Ouidah, Republic of Benin. It is located an hour, thirty minutes from Seme Border.
View this post on Instagram
It’s Day 3 of our West Africa Tour and we checked into Nature Luxury Lodge, a beautiful eco-friendly Lake House in #ouidah . . It’s so beautiful I can’t explain it. I can only show you. 😍 . . Swipe ➡️ for more. . . #donttakemehome #loveithere #beautifuldestination #travel #travelvideo #nature #natureluxurylodge #francophone #vacation #thewakaholic #hotels #wakaholichotelexploration #wakaholicadventure #natureluxurylodge #natureluxurylodgeouidah #ouidahbenin
At Nature Luxury Lodge, the apartment is well-equipped with 2 toilets, a bathroom (with a washing machine and toiletries), a kitchenette with cooking utensils, spices, coffee, and tea. There are books available on site and you can engage in activities such as fishing and kayaking.
- Nature Luxury Lodge is charming, eco-friendly and perfect for a short stay away from home. I particularly loved the bathroom and the sitting area by the lake. There is everything to love about this property.
- The property is safe. There is a watchman on site and the house is well barricaded with mosquito nets
- You can make your own barbecue. The fisherman delivered fish for us to make our own barbecue. Spices were available in the kitchen.
- A generator is available on site.
- Complimentary WiFi is also available.
- There is ample parking on this property.
- There were lots of mosquitoes outside at night which made it impossible to sit out for our barbecue night. The host however provided mosquito repellants.
- It gets really dark outside at night and there are no lightings outside to provide visibility.
- There are no air conditioners. However, it gets really airy and cool at night, you’ll hardly notice there are no cooling systems.
The Living Room/Kitchenette
View this post on Instagram
I had such a memorable experience exploring #beautifuldestinations along the coast of West Africa with @hadaasaah @abietom @gloriana11 @asikpopromise @ms_inim4n @titisavaj . We visited Togo 🇹🇬 and Republic of Benin 🇧🇯. . . I imagine that the best way to share these special moments with you my ‘virtual travelers’ 😆 is through videos. . We rented a Lake House in Ouidah owned by the couple in this video. I found this property on @bookingcom . . We learned how to make our own punch 🍸 and I’m happy to share the recipe with you. 🤗 . Swipe ➡️ to learn. 🍸 . . #hotels #wakaholichotelexploration #wakaholicadventure #wakaholicadventure2018 #thewakaholic #worldtraveler #travelblogger #travel #mixologist #punchdrink #natureluxurylodge #natureluxurylodgeouidah #nature #weekendgetaway #grouptrip #nigerianstravel #africa #ouidah
Contact the owner on +33788782340 or +22995398906
Rates as at April 2018: EUR150/night