How did you spend your weekend? I had an amazing experience with the happiest people on earth when we escaped from the hustle and bustle of the City of Lagos, to the charming Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure set on the serene banks of the magnificent Lagos Lagoon and the Atlantic Ocean.
This beautiful resort is a hidden paradise located on Inagbe Island, which is about 15mins boat ride from Victoria Island. We set out from the Regatta Jetty on Queens Drive (now Oyinkan Abayomi Drive) in Ikoyi area of Lagos on a charter boat and had a memorable experience exploring this stunning resort which captures the essence of nature, culture and tradition.
- Customer service here is top-notch. On a scale of 1 to 10, they rate an easy 9. From the refined and warm welcome we received from the staff when we arrived at the VIP Jetty, to their cheerful attitude and willingness to assist, as well as timely response to issues.Worthy of commendation is the amazing Yinka who assisted us throughout our stay. She was pleasant and attended to our needs which included answering every question we had and taking numerous pictures of us at every angle we thought necessary…(Lol) She also checked on us first thing in the morning to inquire where we would prefer to have breakfast. The staff here are pleasant, courteous and cheerful.
- The resort is beautiful and peaceful. The view of the lagoon from the ‘floating bar’ and watching the sun set is a fascinating experience every visitor should have.
- The food was great. We had a buffet specially arranged for us at the ‘floating bar’ and we got complimentary coconut drinks. Now, that was something… We also had complimentary breakfast in the morning and that was great too.
- The rooms require attention to details and proper maintenance. We checked into a two bedroom chalet that had a terrible smell. We returned to our apartment about 10pm and discovered that the tap wasn’t running. The intercom wasn’t working so we had to walk all the way to the reception to get help. Eventually we were upgraded to the six bedroom apartment shortly before midnight. I slept like a baby; my room had the ocean view so I woke up to the calmness and peace of the environment.
- Wifi was free but very poor.
This place is definitely one of the best Lagos has to offer and is perfect for a weekend getaway and a must-see for anyone who truly appreciates nature.
Click here for more information on Inagbe Grand Resorts & Leisure, Lagos, Nigeria.
Our pictures can tell our story.
Share your ‘Lagos Experience’. Eko o ni ba je…
It’s everything and more…
Hmmmmm!! The negatives of this resort is a big turn down for me. Inagbe why you fall our hand like this naaa???? Please upgrade your rooms .
Lmao… I was just trying to be as objective as possible. It’s a place i’d love to visit again so the pros definitely outweighs the cons.
Good to hear that
Hi, very wonderful blog you have here, i wanted to know if you could help out on some information concerning this resort, 1. How I can charter a boat ride
2. How much it would cost
3. How much does it cost for a night
Thank you hope to read from you soon
Thank you. You can find information on different room rates by clicking on the link below. They are pretty much between NGN45,000-NGN300,000. The charter boat was NGN80,000/return trip. You should contact the resort on any of these numbers and they will arrange your pick up and drop off. +234 7011851624, +234 9056919234, +234 9083365531
I love your travel story,I love to travel as well,I am making plans on taking a trip to ouidah… love &light
Thank you. Enjoy your trip to Ouidah.