It was my second visit to the quiet little town of Epe in Lagos State, Nigeria, and this time, I was exploring Jubilee Chalets Epe. Jubilee Chalets Epe is sited near the popular Epe Fish Market, overlooking the Lagos Lagoon.
It is located 55mins away from the 2nd Lekki Toll Gate (by Chevron), 2 hours from Ibadan and 1 hour from Ijebu-Ode.
Jubilee Chalets Epe is ideal for both business and leisure travellers as well as residents of the city who desire a refreshing weekend away from home.
Jubilee Chalets Epe has 72 rooms comprising of Presidential Suites, Executive Suites, Deluxe Rooms and Standard Rooms. It has-
- A Conference hall that seats up to 700 guests.
- A boardroom that seats a maximum of 30 persons
- A restaurant that serves both African and continental dishes
- A lounge bar with wide selection of drinks
- A Standard swimming pool with lovely views
- A Tennis Court
- A Football pitch with pavilion
- A Gym
Vehicles are subjected to security checks on arrival at the resort. This process is seamless.
The Presidential Suite consists of 3 rooms ensuite, 2 tastefully furnished sitting rooms with guest toilets, an anteroom, dining area, fully equipped kitchenette, laundry room and private parking for up to 2 cars.
Room rate: N250,000/night ($692 as at May 2018)
The Executive Suite consists of 3 rooms ensuite, one sitting room, an anteroom, dining area, fully equipped kitchenette, laundry room, and private parking for up to 2 cars.
Room Rate: N150,000/night ($415 as at May 2018)
The Deluxe Room consists of one bedroom, a living room and a small kitchenette.
Room Rate: N25,000/night ($69 as at May 2018)
The Standard Room consists of one bedroom and a living room.
Room Rate: N20,000/night ($55 as at May 2018)
The difference between the Deluxe room and Standard room is the lack of kitchenette in the Standard room. Opt for the Standard room. You’ll get more space and save N5,000.
No cash payment is accepted at the Resort.
Breakfast is complimentary for guests at Jubilee Chalets Epe and it is served at the restaurant. The buffet includes a spread of egg dishes, boiled yam, grilled potatoes, bread, sausages, fruits, cereals, tea, and coffee.
Dinner was served in our Presidential Suite. I ordered the Grilled Line Jubilee Fish and it was such a delight.
The Swimming Pool
The Conference Hall
The Tennis Court
The Football Pitch
- This resort is massive, serene, beautiful and perfect for relaxation
- Value for money
- The rooms are clean and well maintained.
- The staff are courteous and the service satisfactory.
- Dining is a key part of staying here. The food is superb.
- The resort is suitable for group activities.
- WiFi is complimentary and available in all areas.
- 24-hour security surveillance.
The potential con would be the long drive from the main city to Jubilee Chalets Epe. We encountered traffic jam due to the road construction around Ibeju Lekki. Once we made it through, the rest of the journey was smooth and easy.
CONTACT JUBILEE CHALETS EPE
Address: 3 Chalets Road, off Obafemi Awolowo Road Epe Town, Lagos, Nigeria
Call: +2349071 186858
Read More: A Review of my stay at Epe Resort