To celebrate International Workers’ Day, where will you be? May Day/Labor Day, is a public holiday in many countries worldwide. It is associated with the start of spring as well as the celebration of workers, and occurs every year on May 1.
In Nigeria, Monday May 2 has been declared a public holiday to commemorate the 2016 Workers’ Day Celebration and we know what this means… a long weekend to fully indulge and be merry.
Are you looking for what to do or where to spend the weekend? Here are a few suggestions on interesting places you can explore in Nigeria. If you missed our post on other West African destinations, read here.
1. Explore the City of Calabar, Obudu Mountain Resort and Tinapa Resort.
2. Spend time with family and friends at Port Harcourt Tourist Beach
3. Visit Coconut Beach in Badagry, Lagos
4. Unwind at Lekki Leisure Lake, Lagos
5. Visit the City of Bauchi and explore Yankari National Park.
6. Visit Olumo Rock Tourist Center in Abeokuta
7. Escape to La Manga Luxury Beach Villas on Ilashe Island, Lagos.
8. Visit Ibeno Beach in Akwa Ibom State.
Happy Workers’ Day Celebration From The Wakaholic Team. 🙂