Are you looking for a budget-friendly hotel for short-stay in Lagos, Nigeria? Travel House Lekki offers affordable, clean and comfortable rooms for anyone looking for a low-budget accommodation within the Lekki-Ajah axis.
Travel House Lekki doesn’t offer luxury, nevertheless, they take care of the basics. The rooms are clean, the staff are hospitable and the service satisfactory.
Facilities available at Travel House Lekki include:
- Complimentary WiFi
- 24 Hour Security
- Satelite TV
- Complimentary tea/coffee and toast
- On-site Restaurant and Bar
- Meeting room
The Meeting Room
Room rate (as at December 2017)
All rooms cost NGN12,000 per night
Meeting rooms cost NGN25,000 to hire for a day
KM 14 Lekki-Epe Express Way, Opposite Mega Chicken Restaurant, Lekki
Final Thoughts on Travel House Lekki
- The price is good
- The location is great- especially for people within the Lekki-Ajah axis.
- The rooms were clean
- The on-site restaurant which is located at the back of the building was very clean and beautiful.
- The rugs in the hallways require refurbishment. It wasn’t pretty.
- I didn’t get eggs with my toast. 🙁
Have you stayed at Travel House Lekki? Share your experience with us.