When I researched for a place to stay in Lome, I narrowed my search to hotels with private access to the beach. The Hotel Residence Madiba came highly recommended and I contacted the hotel to make the reservation.
Hotel Residence Madiba is a 17 room hotel with Mediterranean inspired decor located in Avepozo area, Lome, a small beautiful city located on the West African coast. The hotel has a gorgeous beachside restaurant, poolside bar, and conference facilities.
- Go here for the beach. It is clean, beautiful and definitely worth it.
- The rooms were basic but clean.
- The food at this hotel is remarkably good.
- Complimentary WiFi is available in all areas.
- Little attention is paid to tourism.
- If you can’t speak French, then you should learn sign-language before going here 🙂
- Communication was really difficult as most staff only speak French. While making a reservation, a staff forwarded a lengthy French response to my mail.
- The doors malfunctioned a few times.
- Vehicles are parked outside the property.
Room Rates as at March 2018
Single – 44500 cfa
Standard – 49500 cfa
Sea view – 59500 cfa
Suite – 845000 cfa
Contact the hotel on contact.madiba