I bring you good tidings of great joy… 🙂 Okay, it’s Christmas Season and our first Anniversary in a bit!!! Yipeee!!!
I will be sharing some of the great lessons i learnt and the mistakes i made in my first year of blogging. It has been an amazing one year and i am truly thankful for the experiences and lessons i have learnt so far.
If you would like to receive exclusive contents on my first year of blogging, then you should join other amazing individuals like you 😉 and subscribe to our newsletter here.
And yes, we are TURNING UP!!!
This event is tagged ‘Wakaholic Christmas TurnUp’.
Date: Friday, December 16, 2016.
Venue: N-tyce Lounge, 1310 Karimu Kotun Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
Time: 7pm prompt
Dress Code: White Tees & Blue Jeans 🙂
Entrance is free but you will pay for what you consume. 😉
What to expect;
- Karaoke (Just because you can’t sing doesn’t mean you shouldn’t sing)
- Gift Exchange. (Bring a gift for someone, even if it’s a card). 😉
- Party!!! Party!!! Party!!!
Now, who wouldn’t want to hang out with the happiest people on earth???
If you would like to attend this event, this is what you must do;
- Confirm your attendance so Santa would know you are coming. 🙂
- Tell a Friend to tell another Friend.
Subscribe to our mailing list, TurnUp on December 16 and get a free gift.
We are generous like that. 🙂
Reasons Why You Should Subscribe to our mailing list;
- To receive practical travel tips/information and exclusive updates on our latest adventures.
- We will not flood your inbox with updates.
- Your information will not be shared with anyone.
- You can unsubscribe at anytime.