The British Virgin Islands, officially known as the “Virgin Islands” is a British Overseas Territory located in the Caribbean. Comprising four main islands known as Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada and Jost Van Dyke along with over fifty other smaller islands and cays.
British Virgin Islanders are classed as British Overseas Territories Citizens and though the territory is not part of the European Union and not directly subject to EU law, its citizens are deemed to be citizens of the EU as well.
Capital: Road Town
Currency: United States Dollar
Weather: The British Virgin Islands enjoy a tropical climate.
- Go hiking at Sage Mountain National Park in Tortola
- Relax and swim in the warm sea, sip tropical fruits and watch the sun go down at Cane Garden Bay in Tortola , White Bay in Jost Van Dyke and Long Bay Beach.
- Visit the Baths in Virgin Gorda.
- Go snorkelling at Norman Island Caves and the Indians.
- Explore Rhone National Marine Park.