Casa del Papa Resort is a beautiful resort in Ouidah, Republic of Benin. Ouidah is located one hour, thirty minutes from Seme Border (en route Lome).
I stayed 2 nights in Casa del Papa in September/October 2017 and was stunned at the beauties of this beach resort. The rooms were clean, food was good and the service satisfactory.
- Activities include kayaking, beach, beachfront rooms, wellness spa, and swimming pools.
- Wifi is available in public areas (not in the rooms).
- Breakfast/Buffet is served in the open restaurant by the beach.
- Room Rates range from 37,500cfa to 68,000cfa for single and double occupancy.
- The resort is nicely located between the Atlantic Ocean (sea-side) and the Lagoon. The Beachfront rooms are the Sea-side rooms.
Will I return here? Absolutely!
My photos can tell my story.
Have you been to Casa del Papa before? Tell me about your experience. Leave a comment, share with friends.
Read about – My Road Trip Experience from Nigeria to Ouidah
It’s really beautiful.
Casa Del Papa is such a beautiful place…..pictures don’t do justice to it…….I had such a wonderful time and i know i will be back.
I will be back too. 🙂
I was here with my former colleagues in 2010.
Seeing these pictures makes me feel nostalgic.
Breath taking… Beautiful pictures..hoping to spend a couple of days in this resort before the year runs out
Thank you and enjoy your stay. Pictures don’t do enough justice to it.